Thursday, August 11, 2011

Obstacle Course

Here is my attempt in the Obstacle Course assignment, I had to use the anticipation principal and some stretch & squash in this work. I tried to keep it simple but at the end, as usual.. that is something hard to accomplish.. I decided to go for a cartoony anticipation and tackle some fast wall bounces.






This was a really fun assignment and at first I struggled a lot with the wall bounces because I was trying to do it all by insctinct, this made my work a lot harder. Some hours of struggling passed and then I had to give up to insctinct and decided to grab my video camera and record some reference of a ball bouncing against my wall and a large book haha with this reference I was able to do the animation in apporximately 30 minutes.. then I learnt that video reference can really make a huge difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment