Sunday, June 19, 2011

VFX Work

Abduction TEASER 
(working title)
This is a Teaser of a ShortFilm that I've been planning to do some while ago.
I only need to find some time to film it because it would be really fun and I believe it would come out great.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


DragonBall Real Life
This video was one of my first Visual Effect attempts and I felt really great when I finished it because I had to put a lot of effort into it, hope u guys like it.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


StarWars vs DBZ 
Well guys, anyone who is into special effects has to do a star wars video haha this is mine.


Software used: After Effects

1 comment:

  1. hahaha nice man i love ittttttt cant believe you did the DBZ one i think i actually saw it on youtube earlier this year searching for After effects creations or sumthing in youtube who would of thought haha :P

    ReplyDelete